Exercises For Osteochondrosis In The Pool
- 962 views
Exercises for the back in the pool — it’s a great opportunity to develop muscles with minimal impact, but an excellent result. Let’s look at the most effective exercises for the back and spine for scoliosis and osteochondrosis.
Exercising in water helps to restore damaged muscles and vertebrae with minimal exertion. That is, water is the ideal environment for the development of the spine because the pressure and the load on intervertebral discs low. Furthermore, when to exercise in water, smoother motion can be obtained as water resists. This allows you to relax and work out all the muscles that support the back.
Exercises for the back in the pool, as well as any medical-prophylactic complex, must be performed after the acute phase of the disease has passed. Exercising in the water — this is the most effective way to eliminate back pain. And most importantly, training in the pool can hold patients of any age. During the exercises on your back are the optimal and uniform load on the spine and musculoskeletal system as a whole.
Therapeutic exercise is recommended to start with a professional trainer who will make a program for fast and efficient recovery. Let’s look at some exercises that are recommended for the recovery of back injuries.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, slowly dilute the hands of the parties, the maximum deflection in the blades. Exercise is recommended to perform up to his neck in water, doing three sets of 10 times.
- Take your hands back and cross your fingers into the lock. Summarized slowly lift your hands up and return to the starting position. The exercise is recommended three to four sets of 10-15 times.
- Go to the pool to the waist, slowly walk along the bottom of the pool and make a circular motion with his hands. This exercise can be performed as a warm-up or in between other exercises.
- Raise your hands up, get them over the head with your feet shoulder-width apart and lie down on the water. Pose «star» allows you to bring all your back muscles in tone.
- Stand back and lay down in the shallow water at the bottom, after holding a rubber ball feet. Hands rest against the bottom of the legs and slowly raise the water and place in water. The body should be in the strip. This exercise should be done under the supervision of an instructor.
Exercising in the pool for the spine
Exercising in the pool for the spine — a complex of therapeutic exercises with the help of which you can restore the musculoskeletal system after injuries or diseases. Exercises can be carried out in the basin with hot water and normal swimming. The advantage of the aquatic therapeutic exercises that a person in the water becomes weightless, that is, the spine does not feel heavy loads. But at the same time, water is the resistance which increases as the pace of exercise. Rapid movement is difficult to do under the water and slow resistance. This suggests that exercise in the pool for the spine for people with any physical training.
In order to exercise in the pool were more productive, you can use the fins and other accessories as this will only increase the water resistance. The only rule that must be observed when performing the exercises — is to avoid hypothermia. Vocabulary prohibited from infectious and inflammatory diseases in the presence of wounds, scratches, and cuts, since it would cause pain and discomfort. Let’s look at some exercises that can be used for the spine, with classes in the pool.
- This exercise is recommended to do in the pool with stretch marks, ie ropes that separate lanes for swimming. It is necessary to go back stretching, arms stretched above his head, and the feet must lie on the water. Through this exercise, it worked out the perfectly thoracic spine and the muscles that are stretched but not involved in the work of the musculoskeletal system. A couple of minutes on a stretch — it is an excellent prevention stoop and scoliosis, as well as the treatment of spinal curvature.
- This exercise is aimed at to tone the muscles of the spine. Lie between the braces pool, that is swimming across the track. Hands stick to the rope and put his feet stretching. Try to keep your back straight, slowly straining every muscle. This exercise can be done on the abdomen, but only in the mask or if you can hold your breath for a long time.
- Another exercise to help relax the muscles of the spine jammed. Legs and feet should be on the side of the pool and the basin touch the rim. When this spin is on the water, the hands are spread apart. Close your eyes and relax.
Exercising in the pool with osteochondrosis
Exercising in the pool with osteochondrosis help ease the pain and eventually get rid of them. In the treatment of osteoarthritis in the pool, a special performance shows regular swimming. This allows you to develop and secure the correct position of the shoulder spinal spine. Furthermore, by swimming is corrected spinal column, in the presence of deformations. When osteochondrosis effective and efficient both active and passive exercise.
- The passive exercise carried out in neurological disorders, deformation of joints, post-traumatic disorders of the musculoskeletal system. Exercises are performed at a slow pace with support for the range of motion. Passive pool exercises involve working with a professional rehabilitator. Doctor fixes the body of the patient and helps the exercises. As a rule, osteochondrosis developed an individual training program.
- Active exercises performed in the event that the patient’s functional status muscle enables additional load. During exercises using different starting positions (sitting, lying down on the water, standing), special equipment (floats, water dumbbells) and exercise equipment, which are effective in the treatment and prevention of degenerative disc disease (handrails in the water, wall-bars).
Exercises in osteochondrosis in the basin imply the use of additional physical stress on the muscular-articular apparatus. To do this, use the accelerated movement, a combination of exercises in the pool with loads out of the water, that is, the power contrast. To achieve a positive effect in the treatment of degenerative disc disease helps special tools: fins (hand and foot), water foam dumbbells, trapeze and more.
Exercising in the pool for scoliosis
Exercising in the pool for scoliosis — a therapeutic and preventive complex, this is specifically designed for patients, taking into account the individual characteristics of the disease. The most effective method of treatment of scoliosis is swimming. Enjoy swimming in the fact that it is not traumatic and protects the musculoskeletal system of the loads, which are obtained when practicing in the gym. In addition to the main task, swimming for scoliosis reduces the tone, allows working out and stretching the muscles, provides high mobility of joints and increases metabolism.
Features back exercises for scoliosis is that training should be carried out in a day, the duration of employment shall be for an hour or more. The ideal water temperature in the pool + 25-28 degrees Celsius. Sami exercise must be carried out under the supervision of rehabilitation or a physician who deals with medical-sports complex. Let’s look at the most effective exercises in the pool for scoliosis.
- Starting position is standing, hands holding ledge or handrails, legs together. Hold your breath and lowers his head into the water, so that his chin touched the body when you exhale straighten the legs, lift them up and return to the starting position.
- When scolioses effective exercises such as swimming on his back with hands, backstroke, and hands alternately, breaststroke, and front crawl and butterfly. Alternation and regular execution of these exercises allow you to quickly and effectively restore the musculoskeletal system.
- Check the set of exercises recommended stretching on the ropes in the pool and breathing exercises.
Please note that pool exercises for scoliosis fully consistent training in aqua aerobics. That is, if you want to restore good posture and a healthy back is not necessary to contact a professional trainer, you can go to water aerobics, the instructor warned about the presence of scoliosis.