Why you need to eat pumpkin seeds
- 305 views
The benefits of pumpkin pulp, no one disputes, but few people know that nutritionists believe №1 product pumpkin seeds. The specialists stipulate that the most valuable seeds are round, rather than elongated pumpkin.
In the seeds contain about 36-52% good fats without cholesterol, gum, organic acids, vitamins E, A, D and K and the mass of micro- and macronutrients, such as zinc, iron, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, as well as a large number of protein.
Pumpkin seeds contain about 36-52% of healthy fats
- According to the content of zinc, which is necessary for men to 6-8 times more than women, pumpkin seeds are on the second place after the oysters. Their use will relieve boy’s acne, oily hair seborrhea dandruff.
- Gruel of seeds, mashed with water or milk is a good prevention of parasites in children. Drink it should be in two parts on an empty stomach, with a difference of half an hour. The mixture can be added fruit juice or honey taste.
- Gruel of pumpkin seeds treats dermatitis, skin wounds, burns.
- Pumpkin seeds have a laxative and diuretic effect, eliminate flatulence in the stomach and intestines; strengthen the kidney; promote hair growth; excrete lead, cadmium and strengthen the heart muscle.
Recipes treatment of kidney diseases and bladder:
- Grind in pottery 1 cup seeds and hemp seed, gradually pouring 3 cups of boiling water, drain, and squeeze out the residue.
- Grind in a coffee grinder dried pumpkin seeds and brew as a tea at the rate of 1 tea spoon per cup of boiling water.