Long acute lower back pain in women and men
- 787 views
The loin is the most vulnerable spine. This division accounted the most significant load for every day of life. Therefore, vertebrae and intervertebral discs wear out, wear out. There is the long acute lower back pain. Furthermore, in the abdominal area are many vital organs. Their disease may also provoke pain in the back and waist. We study the appearance of pain in more detail.
Long acute lower back pain in women: Causes
- overweight, which puts additional strain on the lumbar region of the back hurts when (for the same reason of pregnancy);
- a sedentary lifestyle, which leads to atrophy of the muscles and joints;
stress and insomnia;
- violation of venous blood flow;
- wrong position of the body while lifting weights;
- excessive exercise and non-normalized;
- awkward position of the body during work.
In addition, pain in women may be a sign of the following diseases:
- osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine;
- arthrosis of the intervertebral joints;
- disc herniation;
- kidney disease (such pain to the right may indicate inflammation in the right kidney);
- inflammation of the ovaries;
- tumors of varying quality in the pelvic area;
- Other diseases of the female reproductive system.
If it affects the spine and neuralgia is often long acute lower back pain when inhaling. To establish the exact cause of the pain, you need to do a CT scan.
Long acute lower back pain in men: Causes
Lumbar pain in men can be for reasons such as:
- trauma, which occurs as a result of muscle tension; is the result of lifting cargo, weakness of the lumbar muscles and other factors;
- fracture of the spine in the lumbar region (can occur when a sharp blow to the area or a fall from a height on his feet is severe trauma, which can be obtained as a result of a car accident, failure to height, etc.);
- protrusion accompanied by protrusion of the intervertebral disc and the pressure on the nerve endings;
- spondylarthrosis provoking a pinched nerve root in the intervertebral canal;
- metastasis of cancer male genitalia (such pain can only be removed in narcotic drugs);
- kidney, liver, prostate, stomach, radiating pain in the lower back.
To identify the cause of the pain, you need to be screened. Treatment depends on the cause. In most cases, it helps to eliminate the pain of osteopathy, physiotherapy, yoga for low back pain and other therapeutic modern methods.
Gymnastics for long acute lower back pain
The most effective exercises for the patient loin — is stretching. For their implementation need a flat and firm surface. Therefore, the best option — to do exercises on the floor at the gym mat.
A few simple stretching exercises:
- Lie on your back and spreads his hands to the sides. Slowly tightens his knees to the body and delays in this position for five to ten seconds. Then, put your knees to the left side, turn right and head. We fix this position for ten seconds. After the head and knees turn in the opposite direction. Exercise is repeated at least five times.
- Lie on your back and spreads his hands to the sides. One leg bent at the knee and pulled up to the knee of the straight leg. Cant leg bent to one side, and turn his head to the other. We fix the position for twenty seconds. Then change the direction of rotation of the head and leg. Perform at least ten repetitions.
- Lie on your back and spreads his hands to the sides. Legs bent at the knee, the foot rests on the floor. Slowly bend your knees to the right and to the left, while turning his head in the opposite direction. Make ten repetitions.
If the lower back pain badly, then exercises to do very carefully, listening to their feelings. For the selection of recreational exercise is necessary to consult with your doctor. In some diseases, injuries and physical activity may be contraindicated.