Honey water on an empty stomach — the incredible use of the sunnah for the human body (Video)
- 258 views
A striking fact, but water means a lot to human life. A person can not live without water in the body, even seven days. Especially helpful is the use of honey water on an empty stomach in the morning. The main thing to know how to drink it.
12 Favorite Foods and Drinks of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
When it comes to Sunnah Foods or the Foods most liked by Prophet (Peace be upon him) everybody must have a knowledge what foods are most liked by our Prophet
(Peace be upon him):
- BARELY. Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: In the life-time of Allah’s Apostle ,
we used to give one Sa’ of food (edible things) as Sadaqat-ul-Fit,r (to the poor).
Our food used to be either of barley, raisins (dried grapes), cottage cheese or dates.
(Book #25, Hadith #586)
- DATES. The Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: “He who eats seven ‘Ajwa dates every morning,
will not be affected by poison or magic on the day he eats them.”
- HONEY. “Honey is a remedy for every illness and the Qur’an is a remedy for all illness of the mind,
therefore I recommend to you remedies, the Qur’an and honey”
- FIGS. Allah SWT says in Qur’an: “I swear by the fig and the olive”
- MILK. Rivers of milk the taste whereof does not change”
And again He said, “Pure milk, easy and agreeable to swallow for those who drink”
- OLIVE OIL. Allah has said of the olive tree: “And a tree that grows out of Mount Sinai which produces oil
and a condiment for those who eat.
For olive oil is the supreme seasoning.” Allah has also called it the Blessed Tree
All of these foods are proved to be really useful for human health and different parts of body.
Milk, Honey are specially very important. So we should try to use these foods regularly because these are not just Sunnah but also useful.
The relationship of water and human health
The relationship between water and human health is obvious. If the body does not get enough water, then it takes it from the joints and skin. If the body lacks water balance, then the work of organs and systems deteriorates, a person feels bad, certain diseases begin to develop. As in the internal organs, so does the appearance of a person, because there is not enough liquid. Water is of great importance in the process of cleansing organs from negative substances. If there is not enough water, the body is not cleaned, harmful substances enter the bloodstream, and this all immediately affects the skin. Dehydrated skin has an ugly color, it is dull, dry, has inflammation and wrinkles.
Water plays a huge role for people who have a lot of weight. She has no calories, she breaks down fats. The kidneys cease to perform their basic functions, this is done by the liver, but it does not participate in the metabolism of fat. As a result, fats are deposited, as cellulite and excess weight. Thus, in all diets it is required to drink a large amount of water.
But sometimes people become full and because of a very large amount of water. After all, before the body did not have enough water, but now he began to postpone it. If a person eats salty food, then you need to drink more water. Water should be drunk throughout the day, as well as during physical exertion. Many people know that it is useful to drink ten glasses of water a day. If there is thirst, it means dehydration occurs. Therefore, water should be used systematically. Water must be filtered or delivered in bottles. Boiled water is dead. If you drink water before bedtime, in the morning there is swelling of the limbs.
The benefits of honey water on the Sunnah
The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) urged:
«Be especially attentive to the two drugs: honey and the Koran.» Pass Ibn Majah
But do we know how the prophet Muhammad, the peace and blessings of Allah, drank honey water? After all, the use of the Sunnah will bring the greatest benefit to the human body, inshaAllah. About how the prophet Muhammad used honey water, peace and blessings of the Creator to him, it is reported in the book: At-tybb an-nabavi. It is reported that the prophet drank honey on an empty stomach, diluting it in warm water.
Scientists have found that it is necessary to dilute one teaspoon of honey in a glass of raw water. We get a 30% solution of honey, which is identical in composition to blood plasma. Honey in raw water forms cluster bonds (structures it). It enhances its healing properties. Honey water is absorbed by the body quickly and completely.
The benefits of honey water
Consider some useful properties of honey water:
- The effect of honey water is normal digestion. Improves the work of all parts of the digestive tract.
- Increases immunity. Chronic runny nose, bronchitis pass, liquefies and mucus comes out of the lungs (naturally through the intestines).
- Digestions are digested in the intestines, fecal masses dissolve.
- There is a reorganization of the intestines. The localization of fecal stones is in the waist area. Therefore, the first time taking honey water there are cases of an increase in waist. But this should not scare you. The explanation is simple: fecal stones are swollen, become soft and begin to leave the body.
- There is a cleansing of the whole organism at the cellular level.
- Antibacterial, antiviral effect increases.
- Work of the colon is normalized.
- Honey water wipe face. It nourishes the skin, making it soft, velvety and tender. This is a natural cosmetics. The most ancient and most modern at the same time.
How to drink honey water: a recipe
To achieve a health effect, you must follow the correct recipe:
- Honey for therapeutic and preventive purposes should be drunk in the morning on an empty stomach.
- A glass of honey water to drink in one gulp. It is very important.
- The stomach sphincter immediately opens, and the fluid enters the intestine, after which it is absorbed into the blood.
Abu Maryam, review:
I like to drink honey water. Dilute a teaspoon of natural honey in a glass of water and drink it in one gulp. I usually wash down one teaspoon of black cumin seeds with such water.
Please be kind, leave your feedback and do not forget to share on your page, so as not to lose!