Gymnastics for office workers exercise
- 386 views
Gymnastics for office workers who exercise a significant number of modern people working in the offices of private companies, government agencies, sit in the offices, offices, etc. Working at a computer, working papers, reception of visitors involves prolonged exposure of the body in the same position: the employee sits at their workplace at least 6-8 hours every day, every month, every year.
This situation leads to increased growth in the number of diseases of the musculoskeletal system, discomfort, pain in the back, neck, affects the psycho-emotional state. This, of course, cannot affect the quality of the work performed. The main way to prevent occupational diseases is exercised. This, for example, the simplest exercises for office workers, exercises designed specifically to perform in cramped conditions.
Today we will look at the basic exercises that are aimed at prevention of diseases of the musculoskeletal system and organs of this category of staff.
Common diseases of the office staff
According to the experts about a third of all human diseases sedentary, a sedentary lifestyle, due to pathological changes of the spine, namely, intervertebral osteochondrosis.
Aggravating factors of this disease is not only a long period of irrational posture but also, the lack of muscle tone decreased joint mobility and other factors that slow down the processes of the restoration of damaged intervertebral discs.
To professional ailments also include back pain, neck tension syndrome, epicondylitis, and shoulder-shoulder. This group also includes the carpal tunnel syndrome, the disease of the knee, posture disorder. The long sitting position is a risk factor for certain diseases of the internal organs: lung, stomach, and prostatitis.
Gymnastics for office workers
We offer you a sample set of physical exercises to be carried out regularly. This load reduces the risk of occupational diseases.
Gymnastics for office workers — Initial position sitting:
They can be performed while sitting at his desk. At least 10 times for each activity:
- Sit comfortably and relax. Begin to perform diaphragmatic breathing: inhale nose air immediately inflate the abdomen. Now exhale and pull your stomach at the same time.
- Lift the legs under the table, alternately straighten, bend their knees, but do not touch the floor underfoot. It is also good to hold this exercise with both feet at once.
- Sitting on a chair as much as possible to sag, and then relax back.
- Bend your elbows. When you inhale them apart. As you exhale, straighten them with tension, pull forward,
- Straighten your back, do more body turns to the right, to the left. Make sure that the back was straight.
- Sitting in a chair tighten the abdominal muscles, then relax them completely.
- Stretch your legs under the table, alternately tense muscles of the right, the left thigh.
Gymnastics for office workers — Starting position is standing
- Presented exercises recommended performing 8-10 times each. So:
- Stand facing your desk, grasp your hands to hold the edges. Take as much as possible with one foot back straining muscles. Then do squat on his toes, stand up. Do the same with the other leg.
- Standing in front of his workplace raise, lower shoulders, straining the muscles of the neck, back.
- Turn the palms up, arms out to the sides, as much as possible. This brought together the blades, hold the position of a few seconds. Relax, drop your hands.
- Straighten your back, hands, lower down, fingers locked in the castle. Arch your back, a deep stretch, straighten his palms away. Relax, take a starting position.
- Put your hands at chest level, fingers clasped in the castle. When you exhale your arms to the sides. The movement does with force, the maximum straining muscles.
- Bend your elbows raise your hands. Shake relaxed brushes for 15-20 seconds.
- Stand with your back to the wall, straightened. Press firmly to the surface, touching her heels, the entire back, and head, tense muscles. Hold this position for half a minute. Then relax the muscles, repeat.
Gymnastics for office workers — Exercise for eyes
As you know, the majority of office workers spend a long time at the computer, straining your eyes. From this appear dry mucous, red eyes. By the end of the day they get tired, there is a burning, stinging.
To avoid these negative effects, be sure to take breaks in every hour. At this time, you can do special exercises to help maintain the health of your eyes. Here are some exercises:
- Look into the distance, through the window, peering at distant objects, switching from one vision to another. So strain your eyes every 1-2 hours for 5-10 min. Then cover your eyelids, sit quietly for several minutes.
- Do the rotation open eyes and eyelids? Move them up — down, right — left. Make a circular motion.
- Firmly eyes for a few seconds. They’re wide open. Repeat 10 times.
- Apply to the nose finger, focus on it look. Look at him about 30 seconds. Repeat 10 times.
Such is the gymnastics for office workers, exercise for her. When the presented complex gymnastic follow mandatory rules: it must be carried out regularly, on a daily basis. In carrying out the proposed exercises, inhale through the nose do and do exhale through the mouth. Do not rush, keep a slow or average pace of exercise. Be healthy!